- Young rising star Ruel is a 16-year-old, London-born, Sydney-raised singer and songwriter; and is now emerging as one of the most exciting new recording artists and live performers in the world.
- Things began to spark for Ruel upon the release of “Don’t Tell Me, his breakthrough single in 2017. Video below courtesy of RUEL.
3. The jaw-dropping performance from an Australian radio station Triple J’s ‘Like A Version’: where he sang a stripped-down version of “Golden Years” and a cover of Jack Garratt’s “Weathered.” It became one of the most-viewed “Like a Version” performances of the year after receiving over half a million plays in just 48 hours. Video below courtesy of triple j.
4. Entitled “Ready,” his debut EP has already amassed over 100 million global streams and features standout singles “Don’t Tell Me,” “Dazed & Confused,” “Younger” and “Not Thinkin’ Bout You,” — all of which have been propelling Ruel on a swift, upward trajectory. The video for EP track “Younger” caught fire and has enjoyed over 5.5 million views since its release in August; with “Younger,” “Dazed & Confused,” and “Don’t Tell Me” all certified Gold in Australia. Video below courtesy of MTV.
5. Ruel became the youngest recipient in history to win the prestigious Aria Award for “Breakthrough Artist of the Year.” Ruel recently performed in Manila for the first time. Syd Hartha and The Voice Kids alumna Heart Salvador performed as front acts for the younger singer. #ReadyTour2019 is presented by WilbrosLive.
2. Golden Years into Ultra Light
3. Dazed and Confused
4. Not Thinkin’ About You
7. Call Out My Name
8. Real Thing
10. Who Said That to You
11. Pain Killer
12. Belly Ache
13. Don’t Tell Me
In Photos: #ReadyTour2019